ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tayside meets?

LY R26
Well been on here for a while now and havent been to a CS meet yet, so would like to go to one soon, was thinking one in Dundee but the Tayside area would be good aswell.. any ideas/suggestions..

Maybe even a BBQ somewhere if the weather is on our side!

Clio 172 Cup
Just new to all this driving stuff ( and i am a bit to old to really be saying that) but would be up for a we meet

LY R26
well everyone that would be up for a tayside meet rather than that drive one put your names down and we can all chip in ideas, getting rid of the car so need to go to a meet in it first haha!

LY R26
nah mate, left a good few though, left a nice trail on the speedbump at the hilton hotel, nice silver line all the way across;)

ive done everything i feel i can do to it atm and im just getting bored with it being the same, not much i can change tbh, so want something else, never mind wheel or sticker *****s haha, just a car *****(H)

White Sti Hatch
Good luck going lower than that ! my Mk3 was as low as i could possibly go without requiring a new sump every other week ! Cats-eyes bouncing off the back box too !

LY R26
you have once, when you took off:rasp: but it has firas' old rear springs, 195/50 tyres on rear, 195/45 on front, 15" tyres, think theres about a 3cm gap between splitter and tarmac:p

LY R26
i seen the pictures:( well i might be geting shot of the clio if this guy hurries up and gets back to me so i will have a vtr by the next one hopefully, then i will come up haha;)

clio 182
why dont we just meet at knockhill sometime? pretty central, track time if people want, and racing to watch for those who dont?

just a thought???

LY R26
i think member should just put ideas in a pot to get a small meet for local member seen as all the bigger runs take place in glasgow etc, anywhere in tayside would be fine for me and i dont go back to work for about 2 weeks, car is a dump atm though haha!

White Sti Hatch
i was gutted i missed glenshee!!

the other one is just to far to travel from aberdeen

You missed an epic run mate ! Im still considering the next one but unsure the now.

i think member should just put ideas in a pot to get a small meet for local member seen as all the bigger runs take place in glasgow etc, anywhere in tayside would be fine for me and i dont go back to work for about 2 weeks, car is a dump atm though haha!

Its cause a large number of the Scottish lot are from the Glasgow mate, Good luck getting any of the "locals" to commit to a meet mate.