ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TDC sensor - Can I buy it from Siemens ?

Clio MkII 172 K reg
Hi everyone,
I looked into Siemens-VDO world catalog and found that clio's TDC sensor is made by Siemens (it is also written on sensor itself..). I was today at local Siemens dealer (in Israel) and after check he can order for me TDC sensor. My questions are:
1. Does anyone did step like this before ?
2. Does TDC sensor that good for clio 172 730-suffix also good for mine 736-suffix ? siemens part number is: S105757001Z or S119915001Z
3. Does siemens sell it with loom (The dealer was unable to check it until the end of holidays) ?
4. Can somebody wrtie if renaults new blue TDC sensor + loom also come from siemens and write siemens part number if so ?

Why I don't want to buy one from Reanult dealer ? because they stealers and the price is 150% or more.

Thank you
Lior

LY 182
if you buy direct from siemens it probably will have no plug at all on it,, you will have to join the wires to the old plug yourself

Clio MkII 172 K reg
I still don't know if the sensor come without the loom.
Also, Anybody has data about what resistance TDC sensor should be ?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just buy it from Renault. I think effort wins over price.

Skoda Fabia vRS
im only back in work (Renault) on 2nd Jan mate so i couldnt tell you, but if you havent sorted it by then, pm me and ill have a look

Mondeo TDCI 130
You buy the sensor and the section of loom together from renault, they have both come down in prica a lot compared with what they used to be!

Mondeo TDCI 130
I would say around £35 for the 2 bits! Dont quote me on that though!!! Is it dearer with you?

Clio MkII 172 K reg
If I pay you by paypal, can somebody postage for me the sensor + loom (I'll pay for postage too) ?
Lior

Mondeo TDCI 130
You would have to wait until i go back to work on the 2nd for mwe to get anofficial price fella! May be able to sort it then!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I paid £50ish for both i think, but was good 6 months + ago.