ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TDF throttle body kit?

inferno 182.
hey guys!
looking for abit of power? low down!tourque would be better!!!
done jenveys on my escos rep and great!!!!
advice on positives and negatives with the tdf kit?
tidy install?
sounds good to me but any advice would be a help before i spend £3000!!!!
benifits???

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fire a PM to SBV116, just fitted one to his (yet to be mapped though)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
nah, leaving it till the spring now supposedly!

Whaaaaaaaat?! :eek: The suspense of waiting to cal it to spring will surely get to him?

All work and no mapping makes kev a dull boy...

THE_SHINING-35[1].jpeg

inferno 182.
point?wIm a painter mate as you will see next year at the shows!advise please???QUOTE=withoutabix;8117048]what you mean???

you asked about the TDF kit, dave had said kit and its discussed alot after about page 23ish[/QUOTE]

Lionel Richie
just watch the air filter, all these push on ones are crap IMO, needs a proper airbox purely to look good

TrackCar & F30 330d
As Fred said the push on air filters are rubbish, restrictive and seem to just disintegrate quite a lot.

I have 45mm Jenveys with 90mm trumpets and a proper backing plate and filter and I have a very responsive and nice car/engine to drive.

Do a bit of research into that kit as I have heard and read that the low down torque is not really improved!