ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team dynamics pro race 1.2

turbo 182
Anyone know where the cheapest place to get the above wheels from in 15", been quoted £400 from demon tweeks

Is there anywhere cheaper or worth contacting to try beat that price?

Thanks

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Without sounding like a prick, have a search on here mate. It was covered recently, but I can't for the life of me remember who posted about them! That's why I'm saying to search. Lol!

turbo 182
Are you thinking of the fella who got them at £200 Ish? Due to a c*ck up with the advertised price? I have searched via Google as I find that brings up more relevant info that the forum search option

turbo 182
I'm in no desperate hurry for them just demon tweeks have a deal on them atm, I wonder if they'd do them cheaper if I could get 5 sets sold via a group buy?

Anyone interested in these wheels PM and if there is enough people interested I'll get a GB price from demon tweeks

turbo 182
I paid £350 for mine off magicwheels on EBay, no one else bid and they sent them next day too :smile:
Yeah I was bidding on some last week, they went for over £400 tho, I did contact them for a buy it now price and they wanted £470

turbo 182
What colour were the 1.2s? As that makes the price differ? Demon tweeks can do gloss black or anthracite for £400

TopGear.co.uk was the cheapest place due to advertising c**k up. I mentioned it on here which was a big mistake as by the morning they had about 15 orders. I had the thread removed. They called up the next morning and said they could only do them for £315 so I got myself some.

turbo 182
TopGear.co.uk was the cheapest place due to advertising c**k up. I mentioned it on here which was a big mistake as by the morning they had about 15 orders. I had the thread removed. They called up the next morning and said they could only do them for £315 so I got myself some.
Lol so they add an extra £100+ on top of trade price lol I'll give them a call tomorrow

turbo 182
I'd imagine the £315 will be trade price, as you said that's as low as they'd go even tho you should have got them less with there price c**k up, so I'd day £315 is probly what they'd buy them for so they knock up £100 at least on top to everyone else