ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

teflon polish new on market

subaru /clio 182 trophy
hi guys aint been on for a while been busy ,just a note to tell you about a polish thats new, its a polish with teflon the non stick coating it polishes body work, glass,it acts like rain x when driving the water blows away, alloy wheels ,stops brake dust sticking its the best stuff i have been given by my son . he is the supplier of it i can get 300mm spray tin for £9 - mrrp is 12 +vat any one interested it so e-mail me on maryparis@tiscali.co.uk i am supplying to my mates at sidc they say its great geo

nothing that a good polish, seal and wax wont do i am affraid. mite be worth trying to sort some samples , smaller bottles as i think people mite be a bit reluctant to switch from their current detailing combo's

subaru /clio 182 trophy
this is not a detailing polish most people dont want to spend 5 hrs polishing a car i have 2 cars a 300 brake subaru and i 182 trophy its a quick polish regime that you a quarter of the time to do gives great results and next time you wash the car the dirt falls off the paint -- off the wheels and your glass is sparkling it acts like rain x on screen trust me i have tried it my son uses it in his company his own valleting company

A well built VW
What company does your son own then ?

Needs some pics to give an idea but sample bottles would be an ideal to try first

106 GTi
Not a new idea, they have been putting in other products for years.

I have a car though not a frying pan ;)

subaru /clio 182 trophy
hi m8s to answer your Q1my son owns GP VALLET SERVICES based IN ALLOA IN SCOTLAND he is contracted to BMW. Q2 No its not a marine polish:eek: NEVER HEARD OF IT its a car teflon polish :cool: / good on glass great on alloy wheels to stop brake dust sticking. Polish you full car inc glass and wheels in under half the time ;) . the polish on windows acts like rain away/rain ex you can also treat your windscreen get the car dirty then wash with cold water ,the dirt just falls off :) ANY MORE QUESTIONS I ALSO SUPPLY TEFLON ENGINE ADDITIVES AND G/BOX /PA STEERING TOO GEO:cool:

To be honest unless you can provide small sample bottles you are pissing in the wind. Thanks anyway.

A well built VW
Hope it was offered to a member who's opinion is valued in the detailing section. There are loads of products out their which have been tried and tested and have good reviews, if a car is prepped right a quick wash and qd is all it needs to stay on top of it. Be interesting to see the results

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ PMSL ;). Teflon or ptfe ( Polytetrafluoroethylene ) is used in lots of things from frying pans , car polish , lubricants , ptfe tape . Tbh i don't think you'll generate much interest on here , especially with all the cleaning geeks ;) You've got people on here who drive their cars , then those who clean em , stand back and admire them then stick it back in the garage , lol

Good luck with your sales though mate .

106 GTi
. with all the cleaning geeks ;) who clean em , stand back and admire them then stick it back in the garage , lol

Who are you reffering too MrB??:lolup:

I love tucking mine away in the garage while I use the daily drive all week, makes driving it weekend so much nicer :rasp:

That said it means I am always looking for a durable product to use on my daily drive. As for this Telfon stuff I will stick to the proven products like Klasse And Autoglym Sealants on it till I see some results of the new kid on the block.

106 GTi
Dont listen to me I dont know s**t.

Just a hobby of mine - there are a lot of people more clued up in it than me.

modest and good looking.......oooops :quiet: . lol

You should make a profession out of it. Im sure you could get a job with the top car valeting company in the country (if there is one)

How old are you? How long have you been doing detailing as a proper hobby?

GR7

Shiny red R32
To be honest unless you can provide small sample bottles you are pissing in the wind. Thanks anyway.

Aww I think some of you are not being very nice to cusco kid who only came on to mention about some new silicon polish and to offer a discount to Cliosport members! :dapprove:

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
cusco said he would send me some, so i'm gonna try it out. Some people think cos they spend all their free time washing a car instead of getting out and actually enjoying it, that makes them god.

FF Monaco 172

modest and good looking.......oooops :quiet: . lol

You should make a profession out of it. Im sure you could get a job with the top car valeting company in the country (if there is one)

How old are you? How long have you been doing detailing as a proper hobby?

PMSFL!!!!!! ;)

106 GTi
WTF is going on here!

Lusty your scaring me, you been stalking me ... I have always wanted a stalker, but would have prefered a female.

But as you asked I am 22 cough 8 and have been geeking up cars since I was 17 and got my first car.

Milltek'd 182

Aww I think some of you are not being very nice to cusco kid who only came on to mention about some new silicon polish and to offer a discount to Cliosport members! :dapprove:

agreeeeee, doesnt sound too bad...spray on, then dirt falls off...! doubt it will be that easy though...?!

106 GTi

agreeeeee, doesnt sound too bad...spray on, then dirt falls off...! doubt it will be that easy though...?!

Some people on here take things way to seriously.

I don't think anybody was really to harsh on him. People have commented that Teflon/PTFE have been in products for years now so it is not a new concept. My saucepan comment was said tongue in cheek ( Hence the smiley) shame it was taken the wrong way. Swisswax Autobahn wheel wax which includes a PTFE so I am well aware of its benifits.

I am as intrested to to see the results as everyone else, and if the guy is sending out some free samples fair play to him. But there is no way I would use a product that I have never heard of before on my own car before getting some feedback and reviews first.

Swissol/swissvax shield also contains teflon

However as teflon must be heated to stupidly high temperatures before it will bond to a surface it is more a marketing quality than a useful one in a wax.

WTF is going on here!

Lusty your scaring me, you been stalking me ... I have always wanted a stalker, but would have prefered a female.

But as you asked I am 22 cough 8 and have been geeking up cars since I was 17 and got my first car.

its your car im in love with not you. lol

Ive only been cleaining cars since I got lusty which was just over 2 years ago, so I know fu*k all. Thats why I need to get as much knowledge out of you as possible. lol

Oh and the reason why I asked how old you are and how long you've been detailing is because I want to find out how long its taken to build up this amount of car cleaning knowledge. Thats it. Dont worry Rich!!!! :)

Last edited: