ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tempest Rally 2009

Seat Ibiza FR
Some pics i took at the Tempest Rally that took place on the 7th of November in Aldershot.
I decided shortly after getting there i was going to concentrate on using slower shutter speeds and zoom in closer to the subject than i usually feel safe to.

IMG_0153.gif

IMG_0038.gif

IMG_0231.gif

IMG_0286.gif

IMG_0313.gif

IMG_0381.gif

IMG_0424.gif

IMG_0529.gif

IMG_0057.gif

IMG_0156.gif

IMG_0188.gif

IMG_0290.gif

IMG_0317.gif

IMG_0340.gif

IMG_0357.gif

IMG_0466.gif

IMG_0490.gif

IMG_0587.gif

IMG_0459.gif

Comments and criticism welcome.

Petrol Blue 182.
sweet pics man, I went but went to the yately stage in the woods. was fecking awsome, loved the xr3i, soundsed simply awsome

SG9 Forester STi
Awesome pics! I'm gutted was only down the road from this but didn't realise it was on until too late in the day.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice work.. looks like a fun day out! :)

In terms of technique, there are quite a few sharp ones in there, but mixed in with some that are slightly off from what I can see. Hard to comment as there are so many, but I like the second shot of car #27 (great sense of speed), the one of #40 that's two shots below and #118 with what appears to be glowing brake discs. :)

Not sure on the focal distance, it's neither up close, or far enough out to give enough context and leads to a few distracting backgrounds. The ones without the tape barriers work better at that range for me. Similar elevation and distance with all the shots too.. I'd try and pick out your favourites maybe?

Makes me want to get to Oulton Park though, so good effort. :approve:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Was awsome Day I took over a 1000 photo's, having a media pass was well worth it and was awsome trying out my new lens.

I will get my pics hosted tonight and get them up on here asap.

Oil Burner
Nice photos, as said, some good ones some slightly off ones.

One thing looking at the Exif is that i would try and keep the Aperture down. A few of your shots are showing your dirty sensor. Keeping the Aperture low will hide this ;)

Personally the best one for me is the Blue Scooby with the front discs sparking.