ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

terrible a3 conversion and an idiot owner

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Im on that forum, its such a boring place. Its like 5 years behind everywhere else.

Oh the car is s**t too/

No surprise he stacked it at 60mph, 300BHP with his level of stupidity was only ever going to end in disaster.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
it is boring, theres a huge amount of people on it but no one talks or does anything.

you know of any better audi forums or not?

Anyone know if youtube vids etc have been used as evidence in court or if it's simply too easy to defend by saying you just bragging online etc? He openly admits he crashed whilst racing another car on the motorway. You could prove the account & IP that uploaded the video and you'd probably find the video on his hard drive on his user account on his home computer and see that it was created by that user on a certain date/time etc.

This actually makes me far less annoyed/LOL'ing than most of the posts on here. This guy may have a bad case of dyslexia (sp, lol? Not the "I'm dyslexic but can spell/read/learn as well as the next person, now give me my free macbook pro and extra time in exams") and though pointless, props to him for sticking with the conversion and trying a few turbos, not being a dub/euro sheep (though being a sheep would in this case make it look better).

Infact the only thing I don't like is the visuals.

RenaultSport 172.
what i did for her came from to many whatched movie like fast and furios lol

That pretty much summed it up for me.
Still, its someones pride and joy and he clearly he's clearly spent a lot of time and money getting it to how he wants! The world would be a boring place if we were all the same :)

MK3 GTI golf 16v
cant believe how many views this got haha, waiting for his next video, should be funny

TT QS
watch that video again and stop at 16 seconds.... ohhhhhhhhh dearrrrrrrrrrr!
the side skirt, the arch & the wheel.
just burn it

i had to edit this to add more after 7 mins of my life gone.
racing "next car"... obviously wears a whole matching tracksuit and rockport boots.

again.. just burn it

Last edited: