ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Terrible parking by Flame Red 1.2 (pic inside)

534051_10150778166577392_650592391_11382829_1606187461_n.jpg

Come on own up! :lolup:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Fpmsl I could come close to that with my old saxo :eek:.

That's brilliant though the way there all stood there still lol.

someone has surely tended to the hedge before that photo was taken! no way it is that immaculate! and as for the car!!... needs silvervisions and tyre shine IMO

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Would of been a proper decent parking space of the rear was halfway through the billboard

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I thought that was impossible in a FWD car?

If this is in reply to my post in another thread, please notice the '?', which means question and not fact. If you take questions as facts, you might end up in serious trouble :rasp: (thats an opinion, again, not a fact...)

Fiesta ST-3
LMAO!!!!

That whole picture is amazing, how the car got there in the first place, the fact that bushes are still perfect, why they are still stood next to it in a hedge and the random guy in the red suit.

Close to tears!

:lolup: those :slap: should keep their eyes on the road rather than dreaming about how they wanna be in that advert on the billboard ...