ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TESCO WHEEL CLEANER

Clio 172 Mk2

Bloody hell... this stuff is powerful!

Hate cleaning wheels. But sprayed some of this on... left for a minute or so... then pressure rinsed the wheel, and voila... a sparkling clean wheel! I have never used anything so potent - was expecting to need to give the wheels a scrub but it was unnessecary!

And it cost less than £3!

Clio 172 Mk2

From the supermarket. Clear trigger spray bottle with red liquid. Rarely do I ever get excited by a wheel cleaner :oops: but I think this stuff is the dogs b****cks

Quote: Originally posted by TomAllen on 01 June 2005

the microfibres from ther are pretty good too! £1.27!
I agree with you.........................................but you do not want to upset the "Meguires Water Magnet" users who will tell you that the microfibres from Tesco are not good enough;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Microfibre cloths are getting everywhere ... just realized that our duster is a plush microfibre! Probably bought from Tescos too.