ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks guys

R

robclio182

Just want to say thank you to everyone who convoyed up this morning and for the great time we all had today ,
Thank you for all being at the points and on time WELL DONE GUYS
We will have get together in a few weeks like discussed today

Octavia VRS LE
nice to meet a few of you, a meet would be good, try and get a monthly one if possible!!!

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
I am burnt too f*ck my neck is so sore lol. cracking day though had a laugh and was good being pretty much the last to leave. deffo a meet soon, as long as dicky aint drinking the wreck haha

Focus RS + S3
lmao, i got home, had a shower then hit the town within half hour, ruined to be fair,
dicky regrets drinking he said toay haha

Focus RS + S3
5995093397e3241fd730o.jpg

found a cracking pic of us lot at the end

SG9 Forester STi
I'm invading your area just quickly to ask....

Who was it who won the i car in the raffle and had it hidden when he picked up his 2nd prize. It cracked me up when his mates were pointing to a random guy over the other side of the crowd saying he took it :D!!!

Focus RS + S3
lmao, that would be Kris, he couldnt find it bless him, top hiding from dicky haha

guessing the accent gave away our area? lol

SG9 Forester STi
Lol yes, accent gave you guys away.

Very funny though, bless him he seemed gutted his toy car had escaped him. He kept going "but why would he take it, who is he" LOL!

Focus RS + S3
lmao! i think he believed it more when you guys kept saying yeah mate, him over there! when he turned and asked you all haha

SG9 Forester STi
I know! It was even funnier when he went "Ah well forget it... Actually no it's mine and I won it so i'm off to get a better perspective" and off he wandered to get a better view LOL!

Inferno 182
fair play hell of a day, can remember some bits other I cant to much fall over juice i think. kris needs to keep a eye on his cars far to easy to steal from.

R

robclio182

I like that photo , Who took that guys ??
Had a cracking day fair play , burnt my arms and my neck thou lol

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
I'm invading your area just quickly to ask....

Who was it who won the i car in the raffle and had it hidden when he picked up his 2nd prize. It cracked me up when his mates were pointing to a random guy over the other side of the crowd saying he took it :D!!!

Hahahaha that would be me. What a set of ba*tards pick on the english man haha. Its still in the box that car haha all that fuss and it got thrown under the stairs when I got home

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Shut it you northern monkey <insert winking smiley that iPad is refusing to do>

I know that Lee has made good use of it ta Luke, came round and showed me yday. Need to go give mine a quick clean now come to think of it.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Oi oweeeennnnnnn, i'm a northern monkey. not used the autoglym yet but i have the autoglym tee from my rafle haul to use as a rag when i do and i can listen to tunez yo through my i-car whilst polishing :approve:

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Yes you are. However, you took a decent rolling shot of the beast and therefore are immune from ridicule.

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
was a good day cheers lads. cant beleave ur not useing the i-car kris. and that autoglym is good for a free b.
cheers lee

Inferno 182
put there back legs in your wellys and back them onto a cliff, more importantly kris when you next making a trip to hodgetec so I can abuse you some more