ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks

For the great welcome and advice, this place is a lot more helpful and friendlier than other forums.
I'll will post some picks up when I work out how, and have stopped driving the 172. I think I'm addicted at the minute though, this thing is amazing. Completely different to my astra diesel, its like learning to drive all over again.
Then I'll start asking the stupid questions, mainly about the great French electrics. Which have already started being temperamental.
But if there are any threads people think a new Renault owner should read (especially bulb threads and other electrics) then let me know.
And thanks for a great forum.

Yeah, but can't get the pics from my phone onto it for some reason. I've stuck a quick pic on the facebook page for the forum, and will sort some more out when I have more time.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Odd. I just go into pb and upload from the camera pics. Then copy the img link and paste onto here