ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That Inferno 1.2 Replica - Warrington Tesco - with pics...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice choice of parking space.

:D

20082007065.jpg

20082007066.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
ooooh those pics are gorgeous! U two should do a photo shoot together! Both similar looking cars! gorgeous!

Maz

LY 200
Chris is parking in two parking spaces and driving with lights on all day the way forward now :p

Mercedes C Class Sport
I was with jayne at the time, thought we'd park next to you lol. Saw you drive off, the milltek sounds awesome

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
nice cars, but i hate people who take up 2 spaces, sometimes im tempted to give them a nice dent just for being ignorant, so i dont want a thread tomorrow of 'I've got a parking dent even though i used 2 spaces' thread!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice cars, but i hate people who take up 2 spaces, sometimes im tempted to give them a nice dent just for being ignorant, so i dont want a thread tomorrow of 'I've got a parking dent even though i used 2 spaces' thread!

that's about what i expect from your posts tbh...:rolleyes:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR

that's about what i expect from your posts tbh...:rolleyes:

whats that mean?!
my friend is disabled and where some people take up disabled spots and others take up 2 spaces it means she has to walk a lot further to get into the shop.

its common courtesy to use one space, if you dont want parking dents do what i do and park away from the door and everyone else.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i mean that you seem to have a go at everything people post on here.

i can see your point, and i never park like that if the area is busy.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR

how do you mean?
(genuine question, I don't mean to come across as an arse but to be fair I probably do sometimes, apologies for any offence caused.)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

how do you mean?
(genuine question, I don't mean to come across as an arse but to be fair I probably do sometimes, apologies for any offence caused.)

i mean that i've viewed a few threads on here where you have posted just but very opinionated views. it just comes across differently on a forum. lol

no offence at all fella. :)