ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That Inferno 1.2 Replica - Warrington Tesco - with pics...

Not a bad replica at all, i'd get the blanking plates for the zenons (I know it's not got them) & the black bit for the rear bumper, just to finish it off.

Two spaces is the way froward, especially if you've got a nice car. I might even go the whole hog one day & take up four (away from everyone else obviously)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
aye, they transform the car imo. i used to have them on my dynamique

at least i know Jayne's name now... it'll put an end to my "that bird's inferno" threads. lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
nice cars, but i hate people who take up 2 spaces, sometimes im tempted to give them a nice dent just for being ignorant, so i dont want a thread tomorrow of 'I've got a parking dent even though i used 2 spaces' thread!

that's about what i expect from your posts tbh...:rolleyes:

Agree'd! I took up four spaces y'day! :) When i came back i had a Jag XKR and a Scoob beside me! :) They did the same! - It's common sence!