ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THAT Mazda 323 again.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That crazy static one. DON THE FLAMESUITS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I totally gte stance, bagged and all those other cool s**t but that's clearly damaging stuff as it's driving.

It's done in such a pikey way I can't possibly like it. Great if you hate actually driving your car I suppose.

Oh and surely that's a Mazda 3 no?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Meh same thing, I meant 3 MPS.

6092136494_3328281fbe.jpg

Fly that Nobori! by PJurisprudencia, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
What's with all the huge camber at the back? Because scene y0? Makes it look like a dog squatting for a s**t.

I hope someone sees fit to put speed bumps all around his house.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
What's with all the huge camber at the back? Because scene y0? Makes it look like a dog squatting for a s**t.

I hope someone sees fit to put speed bumps all around his house.
Just get a jack hammer and just take about an inch off of the road in front of his drive while his car is parked up the drive.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I forgot you're all queens of what looks good because you drive 1.2 Clios. I'm sure your words are hurting his feelings as we speak...

Tucking a little too much tyre for my liking, I'd raise it 20mm or so if it was mine! Apart from that I like.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I totally gte stance, bagged and all those other cool s**t but that's clearly damaging stuff as it's driving.

It's done in such a pikey way I can't possibly like it. Great if you hate actually driving your car I suppose.

Oh and surely that's a Mazda 3 no?

I fully don't understand why someone would want to drive a car that:

A - Looks broken
B - Seemingly can't be driven at all, let alone well

I saw some abortion of a Civic near Reading with 'stance'. Loads of people in track suits were taking pictures of it, which speaks volumes IMO.

Utter gayness.

And lol at all the little bitches trying to take photos. Is that what you do when battys with "static lows" drive near you?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
You get more scene points/impress more people if it's static.

In otherwords it's for other peoples benefit.

I get the scene, I actually like how it looks bar the camber, but is that For real lol? Scene points?

Ive cracked my sump, lost all my engines vital fluids, but its fine, as a forum on the otehr side of the Atlantic think im not a faggot cause I havent got air ride

2007 clio dynamique
Total waste of a decent car imo, and im guessing it a 3 mps from the intercooler on the front so even more of a waste as surely you cant drive over 20 mph lol

Edition 30
You'd just get laughed at by 95% of people.

But impress the 5% that care I can see why they've done it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I saw some abortion of a Civic near Reading with 'stance'. Loads of people in track suits were taking pictures of it, which speaks volumes IMO.

Lol! Near a big B&Q by any chance?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looks utter guff.

Rather amusingly i saw a 'stanced' civic on the side of the M3 the other day, i thought it had simply broken down, but no, the front wheel had actually snapped off as it was running such daft camber. I lol'd.

Predictably, the dude was wearing baggy jeans, skater shoes & a cap - why is it that all you 'stance' goons look the same?