ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That new car smell, mmmm.

Clio 182 - RB
Wanting to clean up the whole interior on the Clio, anybody got any advice? Not that my car stinks or anything What products to use, ect? Stages to do it in? I'm wanting to take out all seats and clean the carpet too, also headlining.

Don't comment if you're just going to put 'spray it with febreze' or along the lines of that

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Stripper scent is quite nice, even the wife liked it till she saw the bottle and name! Now it's not allowed near her car

Golf GT & A4 Avant
It's hard to describe the sweet smell once you know the name. If it were called anything else it would generally be considered quite pleasant

172 Cup Track Daily
My car smelt quite like bubble gum, but not when i first bought it, as do a few clio sports ive been in.. but never seen an air freshener to know what it is? I like the smell but have no idea where to get it again!

172 Cup Track Daily
My car smelt quite like bubble gum when i first bought it, as do a few clio sports ive been in.. but never seen an air freshener to know what it is? I like the smell but have no idea where to get it again!