ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "£500 couldnt say no" Monaco Blue 172 Project

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
Im back on this forum again with my 6th Clio now!
Got offered this 172 the other day for the bargain price of just £500 from a friend i play in a pool league with.

Its covered 96k miles and its completely standard, my friend having owned it for the last 10 years.
Belts have been done previously and regularly serviced which is stamped in the book.

It does need a good freshen up as he wasnt into detailing but always kept it in great mechanical condition, it needs:
Windscreen (crack along the bottom)
New wheels or refurbish originals
New number plates (old ones tatty)

Nothing major at all to get it looking nice again along with a good detail by myself
Im still deciding whether to leave it standard and have a nice original one or do a few choice mods like coilovers and wheels.
I wont be spending much as i have an M3 to dump money into instead and a daily MK3 Clio

DSC_3506.jpg

DSC_3507.jpg

DSC_3511.jpg

DSC_3512.jpg

DSC_3515.jpg

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
Thanks for the responses guys :) Does anyone know of some cheap wheels for sale? need to renew my membership on here really!