ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 206's Back From The B'shop ;)

RenaultSport 172.
I jumped in at the deep end with a welder, carbon fibre, fiber glass and filler and created what in my opinion is Stunning, without ANY knowledge or experience.

bare in mind, these are shitty phone pics i got in the street just, proper ones will be up tomorrow evenings once ive had my shoot 8)

Right, here's how i bought it 4 month's ago roughly off leo...

14753237a8292243429l.jpg

and how it stands now :p

....please bare in mind my photography is s**t, and doesnt do the car any justice....

I decided to block certain things out thats 'scene' at the moment and build a car for me...the zorst being a prime example.

its not to everyone's taste but it gets people's attention and get's them talking ...thats why i built the car

DSC00391-1.jpg

DSC00392-1.jpg

DSC00394-1.jpg

DSC00395-1.jpg

DSC00396-1.jpg

DSC00397-1.jpg

DSC00393-1.jpg

\

Whatcha think??

i do like the car, bar the exhaust, would look better if it went perfectly perpendicular to the car and had a tip coming out of it, i might do a photoshop cos i cant describe it.

i dont think the stance is right ether tbh!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
nice apart from the exhaust and the jimmy up sticker... sorry.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Videos of exhaust. There is a wee 107 about where I live with a bike exhaust on it. Sounds pretty good tbh

Swift Sport
I must admit, when you first bought the car I thought "what the f**k are ya doing buying that!?"!!

Finished product looks sweet though Ross, can't wait to see it in the flesh! :)

It's the back end that lets it down for me. Can't help but think that strip above the numberplate needs smoothing or painting or something.

ValverInBits
Nope. Still looks far too much like a 206. Not for me that. never mind. Really liked all your other cars.

Porsche Boxster987S
no bad. Dont understand the exhaust idea though? To be diff?? if so then its certainly ''different''

good work though:)

looks fantastic lad!

realllly impressed, exhaust isnt for me as i'd have side exit/stealth

but mehh... i know your not one for opinion so nuff kudos :D

S4 Avant
In regards to the zorst, it'd look 10x better if it was square on, like the scilencer on a yozza 182 system, or the back box on a freelander.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Loved your Clio, Wanted to actually have sex with your Golf, but that looks pants.

Sorry. :(