ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The brown swirl bus is clean once more.

Barge
I needed a break from dissertation crap so I took some time out this afternoon to wash and polish the car.

Jeez, in the sun the swirls look 100 times worse. Still <3 though.

Some pics of my efforts... And yes, I forgot to put tyre black on and to wash the arches. Meh. I am a hero. :cool:

DSC00109a.jpg

DSC00111a.jpg

DSC00112a.jpg

DSC00113a.jpg

DSC00114a.jpg

DSC00116a.jpg

And you can just about see where the front bumper had a run in with a guy in a BMW reversing on a roundabout!! I need to chase them on fixing it. :eek:

DSC00117a.jpg

DSC00120a.jpg

Swirls. :eek:

DSC00118a.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
One of the last on a 55, nay bad! Them swirls made my love affair with BG last about 6 months lol

Barge
Thanks folks. It makes me smile when it is clean.

The swirls kinda stress me out in the sun, but right now, I CBA to correct them. Maybe in the summer sometime.

Some little chavs walked past as I was polishing it with some kind of noise playing off their mobiles. "That car is mint, innit, hew." I've double locked the garage!

White Sti Hatch
not had the time mate , made a start on it in August when i bought it but havent touched it since:dapprove:

Once i get the front bumper sorted and its back from Body Shop ill be sorting it out as its a state !

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I did modules rather than a dissertation, a fabulous decision.

I think you need some tyre shine but looks very nice. My T has a few too many swirls too :(

Barge
miss your face, the brown swirl bus doesnt look bad either.

silvervisions though. god sake.

CBA with 'visions. Thanks though. :D I have no life at the minute, as soon as I get in from work I do uni stuff. :(

I did modules rather than a dissertation, a fabulous decision.

I think you need some tyre shine but looks very nice. My T has a few too many swirls too :(

I'm doing modules and a dissertation. It sucks!!

I think this has seen either a Brillo pad sponge or a car wash a few times as it is baaaad. I've got tyre shine, I just forgot to use it. :p

Thanks for looking, dears. :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nothing that can't be sorted in an afternoon's work.

I'm doing mine in May, once it's back from the bodyshop.

Barge
Nothing that can't be sorted in an afternoon's work.

I'm doing mine in May, once it's back from the bodyshop.

I need your little self to fix it. <3

I wish I had a) the skills and b) the time at the minute. I look forward to the day it's swir free-ish.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks sweet, gutted about the swirlage if you want to hide them black hole is your friend its what makes mine look polished

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
sacked off my dissertation today too but sod cleaning the f**king car instead.

nice car tho.