ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the car i saw last night

learning in corsa 1.3tb
i was at a party/bbq thing yesturday and this was parked down the road from us. So i had to go and have a look. Spoke to the owner 700bhp!!!! sorry bout the poor pic quality but was only on my phone

Photo-0072.jpg

Photo-0073.jpg

Photo-0071.jpg

Photo-0070.jpg

i dealt with a claim for a guy whose skyline got damaged at santa pod, think it was meant to be fastest skyline in uk, plate was j999 bhp

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
yup it ran 3.2 secs to 60 at trax show and his buissness is called japcar4u hes a jap importer top bloke

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
its having its engine rebuilt at the minute i was sitting in it a couple of weeks ago lol i think thats him in the picture up above the bloke on the right touching the bonnet

Is that r33 skyline really 700 bhp ?? Under the bonnet looks very nice. From experience though folk claim things are x amount of bhp, but aren't.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
by the looks of it its had a single turbo conversion but it is a big turbo its got on there so possibly

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
DSC00014.jpg
my dads engine bay 650bhp

DSC001251.jpg

this was his drag car with single turbo gts
DSC00020.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

and us on the ring in the beast
keith1_3.jpg

also in team skyline
DSC00126.jpg

Mental !

I wasn't being funny towards the dudes car or anything, it's just so many with moded cars always say yeah it's x amount, cossie owners do it, scooby ones do, etc etc.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Mental !

I wasn't being funny towards the dudes car or anything, it's just so many with moded cars always say yeah it's x amount, cossie owners do it, scooby ones do, etc etc.

i know you werent mate. i know what you about these tuned up cars but if that is the guys car who i think it is it is 700bhp ive seen it before just cant rember where ill have a word with the old man he owns www.skylineowners.com im sure that cars on there so ill find out lol