ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The Vw Golf was spotless with not a mark on it.

IMG_4578.JPG
IMG_4579.JPG
IMG_4580.JPG
IMG_4581.JPG

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Spotted a Mk4 megane RS in orange this morning. You'd think they were 20 years old with how rare they are 😂.
There's one juat around the corner from me, must see it at least twice a week. Older gent driving it.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Booked a cheap holiday to Rhodes and found this abandoned where the hotel keeps the bins.

Just get it stolen and put in your hand luggage already. I’m sure with enough imagination we could find a uk v5 for it and have it on the road 😍

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Out done this guy in the corners when I was coming home yesterday in the Trophy 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_4704.JPG

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
black bit on the bonnet looks s**t, position of the license plate makes the owner look a tool, and it being parked in what appears to be a disabled bay only confirms this.

Also how out of proportion do those headlights look, bit like some of the latest Astons.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I like how the spoiler is like a little umbrella so not as much rain goes down the exhaust. Nice touch that 👌

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Saw a carrera GT on the m40 this afternoon. Firstly, they’re sensational on the road. So wide and low. Stunning.

Secondly, brave b*****d given the current issues they’re having. I was under the impression they were all grounded?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
What's the issue?
They accidentally found a pretty catastrophic suspension component failure on one (went in for an unrelated issue).

From what was on phead (iirc) they contacted owners via email and phone (which was recorded!) to issue a stop use notice. I wonder if they’re even insurable for road use atm.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
All cars carrera GT’s will be inspected to see if they have the issue, and if there is zero issues the car can be driven. If there are any issues in the affected components, cars shouldn’t be driven until new updated parts can be fitted. Which will take 18 months.