ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Didn’t get a photo as we flew past in a taxi on the motorway but a P1 with a big wing…possibly a GTR then? 😳

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Went to Kos earlier

This was rather sexy. Dripping in carbon🥵

20230926_111057.jpg

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The newer G63’s are decent to drive. Still got the annoying doors you have to slam shut though

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Spotted this on Facebook, obviously;

IMG_9528.jpeg

Then I spotted this in Tewkesbury during the week. Had a real cool driveway with an old metro, an old rover and a land/Range Rover of some sort but I was going 40mph so…
Cool that’s still very much alive and kicking and being used regularly. Gives me hope;

IMG_9494.jpeg

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Spotted this on Facebook, obviously;

View attachment 1663961

Then I spotted this in Tewkesbury during the week. Had a real cool driveway with an old metro, an old rover and a land/Range Rover of some sort but I was going 40mph so…
Cool that’s still very much alive and kicking and being used regularly. Gives me hope;

View attachment 1663962
That’s about 2 miles from my house mate! If you turn left at the next lights you’ll eventually end up in my village 😂 bloke has an old Metro as well