ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Not going to lie but the MK1 Focus RS beats any other focus RS.

There is something about them I love, the only off putting thing is the blue strips in the seats im not that sure on.

The seats were s**t. They should have put some recaros in them or the Sparco seats out of the FRP.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_6231.jpeg

Anyone know what this is? Looks like a 2CV, but thought they had more glass.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Not going to lie but the MK1 Focus RS beats any other focus RS.

There is something about them I love, the only off putting thing is the blue strips in the seats im not that sure on.

Great cars, but too special to drive now!? Feel awful saying that.

I'd rather own a green Mk2 because there's loads of those about and I wouldn't mind driving it hard.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Aye but the b*****d wont fall over though!!
I’ve seen one nearly roll over after the driver saw someone he knew and turned into a side street way too fast.

It just gripped and gripped with a monumental amount of body roll, then it reach the point where it went up onto two wheel. Honestly it was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen a car do.

Fortunately the driver applied some opposite lock and it fell back down onto all four.

I was stood at a college bus stop with my mates when we saw it, crying with laughter.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Or run wide. The more they lean the harder they grip, it's unbelievable to see.
I guess it's the same with Beetles?
I remember following a Fun Cup Beetle at Anglesey, getting ready to pass on the corner exit to the back straight when it just leaned across the entire width of the track :)

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Replying to my own image but the MOT history on that Metro is almost spotless, but not suprising with it only being on 25k!

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Civic FL5 Type-R. Seen a couple of these around recently; there's this blue one, and someone that lives near me has a grey one. I've got to say, I quite like them. Shame they're so pricey, as I'd happily drive one. Big styling improvement over the FK8, interior looks nice, and meant to be an epic steer.

PXL_20240117_134115902.jpg

Also, saw this yesterday and had to chuckle. How wrecked does your car have to be before you decide that you're not actually a very good driver, and should probably do everyone a favour and take the bus?

PXL_20240117_133513547.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Bad angle I guess? They can look awesome in black...

c8b8a7b223544d6997f9b77b64d3fe89.jpg

I love the AutoTrader Price Tracker on these things 😚

1706480038610.png

• Haha
Reactions: Pep

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I never used to like them that much but they have grown on me so much. Give me white with that sweet green trim line! Lush!