ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CS cleeeeeeeeean 08/09

Mental 172 Cup
orly-750116.gif

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
Mine, looking clean for once!,
Autoglym Car Shampoo and Conditioner, Then Polished, Then Autoglym HD Wax and Wheel Sealer applied!!

n542147480_1544338_9628.jpg

n542147480_1544333_8272.jpg

n542147480_1544335_8810.jpg

n542147480_1544334_8542.jpg

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
Nahh lol, Its my cousins car valeting business, i let him clean it now and then for me.. i would do it but it aint the weather for it! :p

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mine. Oldish pics, but i spent four hours on it today, since it hadn't had any attention in six weeks. :(

CG Shampoo
AG Bug & Tar
Lime Prime tom bumpers
Jeff's Acrylic
2x P21's

DSC_0011-3.jpg

DSC_0012-2.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers lads. I might nip out and add another coat of wax this afternoon, since i reckon it'll be another six weeks before it gets done again.

I'm going to attack it with my new toys in January anyway though. PC and Snow Foam Lance!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Awesome day for washing my car daahhhhn saarrrf today, but I haven't got the heart cause it will be dirty again by tomorrow :dapprove:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
you'll hate mine atm its a mix match of clean n dirty had the bra on for motorway all week so the bonnet was filthy undernieth it wipped it off cleaned the bonnet n wheels oh yea n the head lights n thats it lol dull black for the rest of the car

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A whole 6 weeks christopher, mine hasn't been that long ;)

It was appalling :dapprove: I had to wipe the number plates as you couldn't see them!

you'll hate mine atm its a mix match of clean n dirty had the bra on for motorway all week so the bonnet was filthy undernieth it wipped it off cleaned the bonnet n wheels oh yea n the head lights n thats it lol dull black for the rest of the car

Poor bonnet... bras do more harm than good, you know! ;)

Barge
Cheers lads. I might nip out and add another coat of wax this afternoon, since i reckon it'll be another six weeks before it gets done again.

I'm going to attack it with my new toys in January anyway though. PC and Snow Foam Lance!

lads........ well!! i'm a girl like. ha.

still haven't managed to get round to cleaning the beast yet. lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
It was appalling :dapprove: I had to wipe the number plates as you couldn't see them!

Poor bonnet... bras do more harm than good, you know! ;)

i know they do but only when you dont follow the instructions :rasp:

clio 1.2 16v,
well not a rs but gave mine ago this morning had to take the missis to work early so instead of going back to bed i did the inside and out of my little 1.2 didnt wax as i dont have none just washed with a bit of "muc off" and dried so nothing amazing

hears some pics
clioclean004.jpg

clioclean002.jpg

clioclean001.jpg

check out my prject bit for more pics? :)

Barge
A questionable girl scenester after last nights behaviour.

:lolup: you're questionable! yer bugger. i think CS clean needs to continue. plus i didn't quite manage to get pics of mine due to the time of cleaning last night. ha. i reckon i'll be putting in a few hours graft on saturday. renna durham cleaning meet like? nab some of yer snazzy polish...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
This looks proper. Exactly how a Ph2 172 should look.

Only thing i can't see properly is a splitter? If it's not got one, that'd finish it!

Nice work.

DSC00016.jpg

120d M Sport
Lazy! Get it done... even if it lasts a day. I hate a dirty car.

With you on that one mate

Ur cars lookin superb:star: however..

Can I just ask..how did u manage to get that done in these conditions lol?! I just about manage to do the wheels, then wash and dry mine, and maybe a bit of tyre gel this time of year before Im on the verge of freezin to death!!! Or u got a garage? lol

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I think you have to admit that black looks the muts nuts when clean, just a pain to keep that way though.........