ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 The CSF 2023 Picture & Video Thread

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I was trying to find you haha, @J-J came good with a chair, thank you though. Were you camped next to the bellends with the screaming kid? Was looking out for a few people I wanted to say hello to but didn't. Should have come over mate!!!

God forbid pitching up next to you next year 🤣🤣

I won't be bringing a 1 year old though 🤣

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You should have seen him when the lady at sign on told him there was only 1 driver booked on for the cup racer

I didn't know if they were gonna f**k each other or fight each other

Annette knows me very well 😂

Mate there was some f**king kid running round the tents at 2-3am screaming on the Friday, did my f**king nut in, then revving engines etc. I just laid there muttering things but @Filters got up for an extremely diplomatic ( 😂 😂 😂) chat.

I do apologise if I woke anyone up but, let's break this down a moment 🤣

They rocked up at 1:30am, lights on fullbeam directly at my tent with their engine running so they can see what they're doing.
I'm there wide awake and then the kid starts running around between tents, can hear other folk have woke up this from the mutterings going around. Both blokes just stood there, still pissing around with their tent flapping around like a c**k in a tornado. It's now 2:30am and not once have they told the kid to be quiet or behave so after an hour of trying and failing to get to sleep I went to have a word 🤷‍♂️

So I politely, very politely 😅 considering I wanted to throw them off the nearest cliff at this point... asked them to turn the engine off and tell their kid to quiet down as people were trying to sleep, in the process realising both were pissed and stinking of booze!
They did oblige my request to turn the engine off, but the little snot rocket they brought along carried on while two fully grown men failed miserably to complete a task that Stevie Wonder would of had done in ten mins flat 🤣🤣 at which point, I may of told it to STFU.

Amongst all of their failings over the weekend and after the, spectacular U-turn on the sighting laps 👀🤔 he was "advised" by the circuit owners to come and ask me for some instruction on track. I explained they must of meant he ask the chap with the long hair that Richard introduced to us all during the drivers briefing that he failed to attend, that I wouldn't be getting in a car with him and that he would be better off going home or getting in the sea as he was a danger to himself and the rest of us! Then, they swap bloody wrist bands 🤯

What, the hell were they and who the hell were they? Because they seemed like a very, very special breed to me 🤣

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yep it was the guy with the blue 200 who's child was wailing. Camping with kids must be s**t but arriving late with the kid is just asking for trouble.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Annette knows me very well 😂

I do apologise if I woke anyone up but, let's break this down a moment 🤣

They rocked up at 1:30am, lights on fullbeam directly at my tent with their engine running so they can see what they're doing.
I'm there wide awake and then the kid starts running around between tents, can hear other folk have woke up this from the mutterings going around. Both blokes just stood there, still pissing around with their tent flapping around like a c**k in a tornado. It's now 2:30am and not once have they told the kid to be quiet or behave so after an hour of trying and failing to get to sleep I went to have a word 🤷‍♂️

So I politely, very politely 😅 considering I wanted to throw them off the nearest cliff at this point... asked them to turn the engine off and tell their kid to quiet down as people were trying to sleep, in the process realising both were pissed and stinking of booze!
They did oblige my request to turn the engine off, but the little snot rocket they brought along carried on while two fully grown men failed miserably to complete a task that Stevie Wonder would of had done in ten mins flat 🤣🤣 at which point, I may of told it to STFU.

Amongst all of their failings over the weekend and after the, spectacular U-turn on the sighting laps 👀🤔 he was "advised" by the circuit owners to come and ask me for some instruction on track. I explained they must of meant he ask the chap with the long hair that Richard introduced to us all during the drivers briefing that he failed to attend, that I wouldn't be getting in a car with him and that he would be better off going home or getting in the sea as he was a danger to himself and the rest of us! Then, they swap bloody wrist bands 🤯

What, the hell were they and who the hell were they? Because they seemed like a very, very special breed to me 🤣
They sound like they'd be more at home at a Corsa meet

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Need a vetting process before tickets are issued 🤣

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

Ellwood

ClioSport Club Member
  RS172
Anyone know the lad with the Silver 182 here?

The guy in the Yaris GR was telling me he'd parked up there and that white pickup of one of the staff/marshalls had blindly reversed into it, caving the driver's rear quarter in.

Felt sorry for him as it was a mint low miler.
20230826_094558.JPG
I'm the unlucky owner. The circuit are getting their wallet out and putting the car right for me. As my mate said the guy who did it clearly never learnt the word sorry, however the rest of the staff were helpful and hopefully I'll have it back soon!