ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the daily

alien green rs133
fair enough

when i respray my rear quarters ill give them a little tweek, i had the wheels sat out to the arches but it fouled arch, pulled a bit in and punchered a side wall. not happy chappy :(

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
haha hutchie, mine fouled, so grinder came out. so it rubbed still on full deck, so out came the hammer. safe to say its ok now. but white hids the small dings. my pal going to sort it for me. but when i add camber its not a problem

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
cheers jcc, dont know if many do but its just something different for a work horse haha

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I Heart This Van This <----------------------------------------------------------> Much :D

Adz

Work van
dude the van is fecking awesome how much better are the solid top mount over stander ones ? just bought a pair looking forward to getting them on :cool: keep up the good work!!

Dodgy one
How do you get the fronts so low without them scrubbing or are they? ;)

Mine are fine til i've some ballast in the front with me lol (missus) Its not catching the bumper bracket but catches the inner wing on full lock if i do it with a bit of speed

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
doesnt really catch tbh. 0 psi gave me drive shaft rubbing on chassi leg, but doenst now. saying that result is scored shafts lol

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
found 3 more sets of wheels im after lol just waiting to see how much

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
hahaha will be better once got that tailgate on and the new wheels ;)

saving to get ibis white respray

Clio 172 CUP / ZX6R C1h
This whole thread is totally epic! |I loved it from start to...well now! lol. I love the fact that your going your own way to! Do what YOU want! Its your bloody money. And I think tis looking awsome!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
small update. new diamond n dash strips soon to come the steering wheel insert.
thanks to extremeinferno, well packaged, well made.

fitting when i can be arsed lol and do my mirror caps at the same time

b4ef0339.jpg

9f88a515.jpg

681ffa02.jpg

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
just to get a cheeky camo sticker on the passenger dash strip. and poss pon the inner edge of the diamond. though looks like it would be a cnut to do

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
no worries, they came out well, and if it wasnt so cold and i could have been arsed to remove the cover off the van i would have fitted them lol

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
going to get camo stick put on the passenger trim, but not saying airbag. and same with the inner edge of the diamond. just dead plain for me lol

Static Low
Alritey mate. Well you know just to text me :) ! Fancy a wee meet up at xscape or somethingg buddy ?? When all the snow/ice thaws