ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The finest SEAT on Cliosport...

tiTTy & SV650
lol Ally text me about new Mountain Bike centre at Cathkin Braes for the 2014 games just earlier, now I know why...

Fpmsl at this thread turning into a "where to dog"in scotland

Sorry, I think I started on that topic... :eek:

Mind you, doesn't take much for ANY thread to descend into the gutter when us Scottish boys are around LOL

Rory - I honestly hadn't seen the reference to Cathkin Braes on this thread before txting your earlier, honest! Aye, pics of the Pug once you're happy to show it off. Look forward to seeing it.

Update - more pics taken in effin' freezing conditions on Monday morning...

Well, it looked like this before the couple of hundred miles I've driven over the past few days. Now, you'd never guess I'd actually washed it but hey, that's winter for ya... :rolleyes:

Ouside temp never got above -1.5 degC...

Cheers
Ally

2007-12-17pic7.gif

2007-12-17pic10.gif

2007-12-17pic12.gif

2007-12-17pic13.gif

2007-12-17pic14.gif

2007-12-17pic18.gif

2007-12-17pic19.gif

2007-12-17pic23.gif

2007-12-17pic28.gif

very nice.

have those tyres been round any corners? ;)

Up ye! ;)

Unfortunately got the tyres (Yoko Parada Spec-2s, best suited to dry, warm conditions lol) fitted right before the weather started getting mince up here. Give me a few nice warm, dry spring days and I'll get some wear on those shoulders :evil:. I actually got slagged by the garage who bought my last car because of the excessive wear (according to him) on the tyre shoulders...

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Love that Ally, looks a real beast for such a slim car.

I've been considering one of these.
Does it really feel like it does 0-60 in 7.4?

Ibiza C > Leon C then?
A remap would take it up to just short of 200bhp? Mind blowing for a compact 1.9 Diesel tbh :)

Pete.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Weirdly, I was reading your thread about suspension on SeatCupra.net last night hehe :)

Looks well, awesome location.

Dan

Does it really feel like it does 0-60 in 7.4?
Cheers. Aye, it does feel quick. 0-62 in 7.6 is the official and it feels as quick as my old ph2 172. In-gear from just cruising along is awesome. And yeah, 200bhp/290lbft for a few hundred £££ is nice to know...

Kerbed front alloy??
Wisnae me! They're all a bit f**ked TBH, last owner's wife (apparently). I've only kerbed a wheel once in this car - happened on Tuesday night too, slippy roads officer...

Lookin good Ally.
:eek: Cheers

Weirdly, I was reading your thread about suspension on SeatCupra.net last night hehe :)

Looks well, awesome location.

Dan
Ah yes, just putting feelers out for a possible change to coilovers sometime next year. Would be a brilliant upgrade on the Ibiza but don't know if I can justify the cost of coilovers again...

Last edited:
God that looks clean! :)

Unfortunately it now looks like this:

2007-12-19pic1.gif

2007-12-19pic2.gif

100-mile round trip to Paisley and back along the M8/M80/A80 and it's back to how it looked before I washed it :rolleyes:

Liking your choice of car Annie :approve:

LOL just spotted the token CS sticker on my kit box in the first pic - can't get away from the place...

Leon Cupra R 225
I washed mine last night and its filthy again, only done about 20 miles!

Its sooooooooooooo different from the Clio!

Stop spoiling my thread with pictures like that :rasp:

Sorry but those rear lights are quite hideous, not to my taste. Car looks pretty good apart from them...