ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Fleet

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, after a couple of failed eBay attempts I've now got four cars which are currently all taxed and insured.

I've got the a4 which the wife uses everyday which will be staying;

691243D0-1995-40E8-9EDE-73DDF0B6FE00_zps5rwtoupg.jpg

I'm in a bit of a situation as I don't want to run the evo over winter so could do with keeping the golf for daily duties over winter. The Rallye just lives in the garage so that will be sorn from the end of the month and I've only just got the evo so don't want to sell that!

Literally running at £100 a month in tax direct debits!

3C21C637-0A39-443B-8582-74D662393109_zpsownuhk1o.jpg

401A4455-CC07-47AF-8E12-AE7EB747BAB7_zpsldjamibq.jpg

A7DB2A52-F706-4014-86E3-39063CAE6AD4_zpsafyqzmdz.jpg

Countryman JCW
What's the details of the rallye (price/spec etc). I have a friend that's looking for one...

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I bought my wife one of those A4's cracking estate. Perfect for lugging all her crap about and the dog!
Even though I had to shell out for a new power steering rack last week. Was not cheap...

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I bought my wife one of those A4's cracking estate. Perfect for lugging all her crap about and the dog!
Even though I had to shell out for a new power steering rack last week. Was not cheap...

This one cost me £3k in gearbox related issues.

I'll be running it into the ground fo sho.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
In order to rid of first...

• The Golf goes. It has nothing 'feature wise' that the Audi already doesn't. Nothing particularly outstanding about them either.
  • The Audi goes. Get an ear-chewing off the missus, but it should at least have a decent resale value to line your pocket with monies.
  • The little Pug. Highly desirable - anyone with a hint of petrol obsession coursing through their veins would want a go. Possibly a bit fragile from the comments dann2707 mentioned?
  • The Evo. Get rid and you'll feel like me. A little bit of me dies every time I think about it...

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Out of the list if probably rather sell the Rallye as it doesn't get used. The golf is my daily, the Audi is the wife's and the Evo would be the weekend motor.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Like that golf estate. I'm after a cheap diesel estate now.

Love the rallye too, although for a basic small car they're unreliable! Well at least mine was!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Like that golf estate. I'm after a cheap diesel estate now.

Love the rallye too, although for a basic small car they're unreliable! Well at least mine was!

To be honest, for a 20 year old French car it's not too bad! Few niggles every now and again but nothing major (touch wood).

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ha yeah but when I had mine it was an L reg in 1999. My first hot/warm hatch and I loved it even if it did bleed me dry