ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Golf Gti

M2 Competition
Just been down to VW today to see about one of these as well. They are sourcing me one out. Drove a customers(with his permission) and loved it.

I think you'll love it mate :)

love them, a lot. I love all modern hot hatches if i am honest, meganes astra vxr's corsa vxr's 197's 200's st's leons the LOT, such a massive jump from when 106gti's and clio 172's were about imo, rawness may be lost slightly, but its more than made up for with the modern stuff by refinment, build quality and better handling in 99percent of cases. Lovely car mate.

getting it mapped?

Mapping is tempting. Keeping it standard for now though, i know that once i start i wont stop if i mod it engine wise...

Looks mint as Dan!

Love them, wish mine was a gti instead of a stupid gt tdi

When im filling it up i wish mine was a gt tdi! Although im learning to drive it sensibly, last night managed 38mpg playing the no braking game, such a difference... (almost double!)

I dont get the love, not once have i just wanted to take mine out for a drive :( The saxo on the other hand ... at least 30 miles a night since it was MOT'd!! Far to sterile for my liking. Brilliant day to day car mind you, it just does everything very well ...

You'll have to come out in mine at some point Pep, the 18's dont make the ride too bad at all i dont think. Fill the arches a lot better as well :)

Me and Prong are meeting at some point after the weekend, 3 way shires golf mega meet?

Id love a set of 18" ch's for it, only thing its missing at the moment imo. Have seen some tasty black ones...

Leon Cupra 300
Looks lovely this, Dan.

I keep thinking of anothe Megane but this is much more the sensible option!

heres my old one with 18" team dynamics on kw v3's , drove really well with the wheels on and they were only cheap ,

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00842.jpg