ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
You're welcome here :smile: I'm sure you would enjoy this holiday. Delicious foods, good wines, pálinka, nice girls and beautilful landscapes :smile:
I'll speak to my wife about our holidays next year, I'll leave out the nice girls part though 😂😂

One from my phone tonight at work, would prefer to be back on land instead of waiting for the tide to make.

IMG_20161003_183605.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My first proper attempt at milky way photography. The noise is unreal, can't wait for the D750 which should arrive tomorrow
dsc_00064jpsg.jpg
Exactly why I'm so desperate to upgrade my camera now, every night shot I take is sooo bloody noisy!!

Clio 172
Only just seen this thread, cool idea! Here's two of my favourite pics. One randomly snapped on the train,(ironically on the way up north to pick up the Type R) I was just shooting the London Eye, but another train came into sight and I thought the colour contrast was pretty cool. The other is a shot of my 06 Final Premier Edition EP3 which my mate shot against a graffiti wall in Bournemouth. Both just iPhone pics. :)
IMG_1444.PNG
IMG_1296.JPG

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Amazing photos in this thread, I generally have no idea how you even begin with stuff like this.

I get a camera and shoot.. any clues or useful hints on even basics etc?

Monaco 172
Had a play with the editing software that comes with Canon cameras the other day, Just sharpened and played around with various settings on the R G B Graphs (They probably have a proper name) and arrived at this... wasn't searching for a particular "look" just messed around until i liked the look of it!! C & C very welcome.

30497951740_06c6630637_k.jpg
clio1 by Dave Broom, on Flickr