ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.flickr.com/photos/123448065@N06/13890915133
http://www.flickr.com/photos/123448065@N06/13891257364
I took these on honeymoon in Mauritius, only used my Galaxy S3 but i like them. Also how do i get them to appear in my post?

13891257364_0654e8162d.jpg

Sunset palm by kylemcloughlin29, on Flickr

13890915133_88b2cd3ee2.jpg

Tropical peace by kylemcloughlin29, on Flickr

On the photo page, you will see a box with an arrow pointing up to the right corner. Click that, its the share button. After that, you will see a series of other icons, FB, Twitter etc. Under them, there is a pin icon (last one on right) - Click that and then you have the size options. Select which one you want, copy and paste in to forum.

I took this on my iPhone a few months ago (yes theres a bit of HDR going on - is that allowed in these here parts?) - but I still love it.

Bonus points if you know where it is.

one.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
Yup some great shots, Piers I love the last one, Aaron that last shot is very tranquil, seems underexposed but very nice. Niall, the wheel shot is great.

Really good variety of shots in here recently!
Really like the shot, "Still" that Aaron took - great colours.
Love the Clio Williams as well, Yanoo.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yup some great shots, Piers I love the last one, Aaron that last shot is very tranquil, seems underexposed but very nice. Niall, the wheel shot is great.
Cheers Brazo. I really need to invest in a monitor. Using my laptop, it looked OK, a tad under but enough to live with.

Really good variety of shots in here recently!
Really like the shot, "Still" that Aaron took - great colours.
Love the Clio Williams as well, Yanoo.
Cheers Ben. I didn't have to do anything apart from convert it to Jpeg. The colours were awesome that evening, especially with the long exposure and No filter.
I like your canal shot, I'd like to see a square crop maybe of the buildings, taken in a tad from the left and cutting out the path. Might work.