ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Some lovely shots in here over the weekend.
I was in York for a christening, really wanted to be at Oulton Park/ Manchester for the Gumball.

14384291655_f8a8abd6ae_c.jpg

Tunnel
by A_Cro, on Flickr

14382880792_265224c34a_c.jpg

Gosling
by A_Cro, on Flickr

Made it back home last night with just enough time to catch the last of the sunset

14197897857_2b8ff28d88_c.jpg

Last minute sunset
by A_Cro, on Flickr

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I have just finished editing one of the weddings from Cyprus, still some cool sunsets in the album.

14371016356_d433f75866_c.jpg

Some amazing shots, the standard in this thread is just getting better and better. I have nothing to contribute at the recent standard, ill have to pull my finger out.
Really liking Yanoo's morning dream shot, Matt's pictures and I'm a fan of the tunnel picture Aaron, love that type of processing.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Tony.
I thought I'd give it a different process, have done with a few of the shots from that weekend, mainly concentrating on high contrast processing. I'm pretty happy with it and find it works well especially in black and white.

Shot my first wedding two weeks ago, amazing if insanely busy experience. Not only was I shooting the wedding, I was to be in quite a few photos (I'm the brother of the bride) and did a huge amount of the prep and clearing up work on the day itself. Did 14 hours between those various jobs on the day, loved it though.

Pics haven't gone further than immediate family yet, so just a subtle one for now...

14221712549_b8ee58e122_c.jpg

First Wedding: Flash! by Harry_S, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Went to Welsh Mountain Zoo yesterday. Not too keen on photographing zoo animals, especially caged ones. Only went there for the penguin display really and that was ruined by some s**tty kids and their awful parents.
I like this one though of a Red faced spider monkey.
14426724554_a6ec4f069b_c.jpg

Caged by A_Cro, on Flickr

I've got a load to edit though, I've got a good one of a Penguin but want to black out the background of it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Matt. The monkey just looked like he wanted out. Didn't really do much else apart from stare at people. I tried to capture the fact that he was trapped. There was another one which was running and jumping about loads but this one just clinged to the cage all of the time I was there.

Loving your wedding shots by the way, really nice style.

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
Matt, although I'm not keen on weddings but I like your wedding pics :). They are so different.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
A couple more from the other night. Some bio luminescent plankton was visible when the waves broke. Not as much as in the previous nights but still pretty awesome to see.

14284364487_a3656a43e7_c.jpg

Blue splash
by A_Cro, on Flickr

And a quick one while I was waiting for the sun to bugger off. I tried upping the shadows in the dark area but it killed any quality there.
14285753230_804992dbfb_c.jpg

Penmon 50mm
by A_Cro, on Flickr