ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

summer2009d.jpg

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Rainbow one is taken from a plane at 37,000 feet, over the Atlantic, with a polarising lens, through a polarised aircraft window :)

2nd on is fixed, but didn't upload that one lol

Clio
Since this photography sub section has started the quality of work has just got better and better, I'd go as far as pretty much awesome at the moment.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Cheers Dan, MArsden rock is difficult when the tides so far in, nothing of any interest in the foreground so i had to wade in to get to those rocks! It's an area i plan to go back to cause im still not 100% happy with what ive got from it so far!

Sorry they are a tad on the large size but these are being entered into the photo competition work are hosting this month... I'm also a complete photo newbie who's still getting to grips with the basics, and photo editing isn't my strong point so just using this as an opportunity to try out some different effects and editing techniques. Hopefully they don't come across as too over processed, but these are 3 of my favourites from this week:

workcompetition4.jpg

workcompetition5.jpg

workcompetition6.jpg

Mk2 Golf gti
Yeah it's a lovely car :). Was taken in natural light, i used a photo filter in photoshop tho because the white light was over powering.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I love this picture, although I wish it was more panoramic. It's inspired me to get a landscape based sunset tonight. Instead of the bloody sea all the time :D

Haha thanks, It was a quick shot as i was driving back from a wedding I'd been photographer for.

Just grabbed the camera off the backseat with the 50mm attatched and rattled off a couple of shots! Didn't have time to hangaround :(