ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

This was a bit lucky, I was waiting for a long exposure shot to finish (4 minute), looked up and there was the moon!

So I shot another 4 minute shot, and it captured the movement of the moon too, something a bit different ;)

DSC0582.jpg

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Nice Paul, ND filter? I've got one for my 10-20mm but havent had a chance to use it at all yet!

^The snap of the child is well exposed but holds little photographic value other than a snap for the family album. The dog shot is better but sky is blown out on the right hand side I.e over exposed and the dogs face is quite shadowed so you can't see his eyes.

Thats nice Scott, maybe a little dark in places. My fathers uncle owns some hotels and stuff in Tenby, St Brides Hotel, milk maid and a few others.

//SNIP//

Loving the dog.

5937610381_bac8a0b729_z.jpg

Cornwall - Sea by Guy Sampson, on Flickr

This looks wider than 18mm, almost looks like you've taken it with a fish eye lens.

Thanks mate, it was 24 photos taken at 18mm then merged using photoshops photomerge option... im loving using this lately... i love wide angle shots and when i realised i could kind of recreate the effect slightly using a merge im now hooked!

I did this with 25 photos merged

5937557189_efd7290e0a_z.jpg

Cornwall - Sky merge by Guy Sampson, on Flickr

Works...kind of...
Sure. 3 photo's taken on a tripod. One with the foreground correctly exposed, another with the mid-ground and t'other with the background/sunset.

Exposure blended together and then other jiggery pokery to get it looking natural but enhanced.

No filters.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Sure. 3 photo's taken on a tripod. One with the foreground correctly exposed, another with the mid-ground and t'other with the background/sunset.

Exposure blended together and then other jiggery pokery to get it looking natural but enhanced.

No filters.

Need to look up a tutorial on that!