ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Clio II 1,5 dci
6ynols.jpg

Where is that?
c024.gif

I am waiting!
c032.gif

Integra Type-R DC2
Teg01.jpg
Teg02.jpg

Teg26.jpg

Teg03.jpg

I wish I had the money to get mine to this standard, its absolutely immaculate. The guy is selling it on itr-dc2.net for circa £9k!

Cro

Meg'd r27
That came from here in NI, the guy sold is just under a year ago. It is minty fresh beyond belief

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
technically desmonds were originally made in japan... they then sold to some company that moved the company to russia, 90% of regamasters or spoon wheels are the russian version, the true japanese versions are the premium ones...

there was a set of MEGA rare ones for sale in america i wish i had bought a month or so back, they were 18's which is stupidly rare but they were 10" wide (again even rarer) they were et 10 and had the flat lip on them, and brand new unused just been in storage for like 15 years and they were propper jap version too... to a propper ***** they would be worth 3-4k easy!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I love those Rota's that it's sitting on. f**king nice wheels. the sorta wheel you could stick on just about any car and it would sit nicely.