ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Turbos.
nsx-r%20vs%20m3%20csl%20%2836%29.JPG_600.jpg

nsx-r%20vs%20m3%20csl%20%2815%29.jpg_600.jpg

yellowjapnsx.jpg

ringnsx6.jpg

ringnsx5.jpg

ringnsx4.jpg

ringnsx3.jpg

ringnsx1.jpg

ringnsx2.jpg

Turbos.
Yeah, looks cool. Half of those photos would make a Metro look amazing though. You hardly ever see a well kept Teg, but photoshop does wonders.

I'm still looking for more ;) I can't get over the high quality of alot of the photography on the pics of the JDM motor's.

I also found some pics of the Amuse S2000, I don't normally "do" bodykits but that ones gives me a dewy tip!

I'm looking for some more actual JDM p**n so watch this space ;) I did find some pictures of a Z3 with an RX7 turbo conversion but that doesnt count, lol.

ITB'd 182...
gotta love the crx's!

i would love to be able to take pics like these. they seem to have some serious photo skills

Turbos.
Loony is my new favourite person. The orange one looks mental. The kit i have is the same as the yellow one, and the red one with the smaller NSX-R spoiler.

Favourite is the white Esprit NSX with the sequential and TB's though, substance over style!