ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the most powerful vee in the country?

lift number 1 @ btm
303bhp and 241 ft/lb :)

for the last 6 months my flatmate has had a vee project on the go and it is almost finished now. last week it ran the above figures at owen developments, who are taking care of the mapping. curently it is running without the cam change too, so should show 10-15% more torque when it is finished. it is probably worth mentioning that this is a ph1 too.

the question is does anyone know of a more powerful n/a vee?

There one been done ages back the owners a member on here runs more power does depend where he runs it as RR arn't that accurate but is over 303hp.

lift number 1 @ btm
apart from mike t's one, the next most powerful one i've seen is tim's with nitrous. i'm looking at straight forward n/a ones.

lift number 1 @ btm
There one been done ages back the owners a member on here runs more power does depend where he runs it as RR arn't that accurate but is over 303hp.

fair enough, i know this is the first one that sg have done that is over 300, just curious what other people have managed.

apart from mike t's one, the next most powerful one i've seen is tim's with nitrous. i'm looking at straight forward n/a ones.

There been a few ITB,camed,head work been done before now which would be over 303hp.

Plus theres always the rumoured bigger cc ones which run even more.

Clio v6
A 303 bhp MK1 vee with all the MK2 suspension would be very nice indeed.

Subforum: Special Project Cars

303 bhp and 241ft/lb ph1

by timv6 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:33 pm

lift number 1 @ btm
does anyone have any figures then? scott still thinks this is the most powerful at the moment?