ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new face lift - clio

AK

M240i
Got an invite to Arnold Sharks on the 16th and 17th of May to see the new clio..

"Join Arnold Clark Renault on Sat 16th and Sun 17th of May to celebrate the launch of the all new Clio face lift range. Pop into Arnold Clark Bishopbriggs for a cupcake and bucks fizz or a shandy and sausage roll and take a look at the brand new 3 and 5 door face lift Clios."

May pop along for a butchers..

AK

M240i
Doesn't mention anything about the sport range so i'm just wondering if it'll just be the normal clio?

M135i
Got an invite to Arnold Sharks on the 16th and 17th of May to see the new clio..

"Join Arnold Clark Renault on Sat 16th and Sun 17th of May to celebrate the launch of the all new Clio face lift range. Pop into Arnold Clark Bishopbriggs for a cupcake and bucks fizz or a shandy and sausage roll and take a look at the brand new 3 and 5 door face lift Clios."

May pop along for a butchers..

from what i've seen of the pics, there's nothing to celebrate with that gaping mouth!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Was tempted to get a new clio 200 but just seen the new renault Clio IV in this week Auto Express for release end of 2011 still a long way off true but it will soon fly by especially if you just bought a new clio 200 and the new model IV is just around the corner looks like it's taking alot of it's styling from the megane 250 had to do a double take

Last edited:
Was tempted to get a new clio 200 but just seen the new renault Clio IV in this week Auto Express for release end of 2011 still a long way off true but it will soon fly by especially if you just bought a new clio 200 and the new model IV is just around the corner looks like it's taking alot of it's styling from the megane 250 had to do a double take

That's because those images in AE are an artists impression, borrowing bits from the Megane. Those pictures may or may not resemble Clio IV Renaultsport but, they are entirely made up. Do not rely on those pics.