ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Ride......

Monaco 53/468
Nice!

My registrarion number starts Y272. Both so close to that magic 'Y172'!

Remember an Exclusive that we supplied at my old Renault dealer, reg was "Y17 TWO"

Was mint BUT the owners smoked cigars in it so it hummed inside, still loved it though, nice cars

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice, I was tempted by one of those when I got mine. Cost a bit more back then though.
Couldn't keep away for long hey! Lol at the plate, bet you get some stick for that at work.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Few more shots that after a quick rinse..

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
very nice that! £1200 to! bargain:cool: was there anything wrong with it? thats quite a drop from 1900 to 1200!

Nothing really, dont get me wrong, its not mint and has a few dings on it.

He produced an invoice for the timing belt getting changed but it only cost £300. I said I would have to get it done for my piece of mind so decided to have a punt and he accepted.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member

He produced an invoice for the timing belt getting changed but it only cost £300. I said I would have to get it done for my piece of mind so decided to have a punt and he accepted.

nothing wrong with £300, i paid less than that for mine! Got your self a bloody good deal though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Love it, if i knew what he wanted for it, i would've bought it in a heartbeat!

I spent double that on a suite on Friday FFS.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Excuse the pun but that's an exclusive purchase for the money :D
The reg plate tops off the deal for me, just a pity it didn't say Y 172 MCA

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Excuse the pun but that's an exclusive purchase for the money :D
The reg plate tops off the deal for me, just a pity it didn't say Y 172 MCA

Cheers mate, seems a lot more car for the money then the VTS, especially when cruising while relaxing in the old man full leather!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T

Really good buy at 1200.

For £300 he will have had the cambelt done and an aux belt, not kit. Just get a aux belt kit done for peace of mind. NW Performance did mine at a really good price using genuine Renault parts.