ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Shed

As some of you know I managed to write my old 1.6 off, so I've gone for something very similar, big thanks to David_ntg for going to make the initial viewing for me.

So from this:

234954658a11699784723o.jpg

234954658a11699783784o.jpg

To this:

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Completly standard with climate control and electric sunroof as options with less than 34K on the clock.

you wont get a shot as it looks like its gonna be sold soon, just dunno what the f**k to buy next as its to be used for work !!

You've been saying that for months now!

Very nice, lowered + colour coding = ftw?

Also how much was it if you don't mind me asking?

I fancy a bit of lowering again, will see how insurance goes.

Cost me £3850 with a new cambelt, MOT, 6 months road tax and 4 new tyres, thought it was a good deal myself.

Last edited:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
what wheels are they on the first clio? ive seen quite a few with a set of them on.

White Sti Hatch
Boy comin down from Abz when i get bak so will be gone hopefully then ill need to find somin else !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
good choice, and seems to look clean enough. Low miles and some good recent servicing, canny complain, is it a 1.6 again?

Megane 225
oh you bought it did you mate? what you think? hope you put in a good word for me;) i applied for a job there, got offered and interview but declined as the pay wasnt as good as i hoped and only got one day off a week. they got pissed:dapprove:, so now they dont like me.

oh you bought it did you mate? what you think? hope you put in a good word for me;) i applied for a job there, got offered and interview but declined as the pay wasnt as good as i hoped and only got one day off a week. they got pissed:dapprove:, so now they dont like me.

It's a no bad wee car likes, pretty happy wi it and the optional extras lol. Didn't know you had applied for a job there, was it the sales manager that interviewed you?

Looks really nice mate...

RS grille would improve it a lot, looks a very tidy motor and sounds a good deal :)

Aye, simple things will improve it greatly, new grill, some lowering and a new aerial lol. Heard you've bought a new car anaw.

Megane 225
aye it was. Applied but as i said, pay shite and hours shite. looking back on it now i wish to hell i had taken it! Totally kicking myself. aye, like the pictures of tesco car park!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Didnt know you wrote the Black one off :( Didnt have it that long ?

Nice upgrade though, silver is a bit boring though cleaning wise etc

aye it was. Applied but as i said, pay s**te and hours s**te. looking back on it now i wish to hell i had taken it! Totally kicking myself. aye, like the pictures of tesco car park!

Aye, did think it was a bit weird workin 10 hour days and only getting one day off a week. Had to stop someplace to sort the seat out lol.

I want another 1.6 :(

looks like a nice tidy buy... enjoy it

You have mine for £4250 ;)

Didnt know you wrote the Black one off :( Didnt have it that long ?

Nice upgrade though, silver is a bit boring though cleaning wise etc

Had it for just over six months, brand new cambelt and auxbelt kit as well as pads and disks all round, gutted is not the word.

Though this is a no bad replacement.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It's a no bad wee car likes, pretty happy wi it and the optional extras lol. Didn't know you had applied for a job there, was it the sales manager that interviewed you?

Aye, simple things will improve it greatly, new grill, some lowering and a new aerial lol. Heard you've bought a new car anaw.

Oooh yes I have!

This one will be looking great soon I imagin.

Megane 225
yeah, no sure about the working hours but then you make up most of your pay on commision, so on that basis you want to be there as long as possible to make as much money as possible i suppose! more to life than money, need to have fun!

how did you manage 44mpg from it lol i cant get over 40 in my mrs 1.6 16v!

looks good mate i like it! should have bought a dcaye tho

It's all about the driving style, although the 40MPH speed restrictions on the motorway might of helped.

DCi was a shot but couldnae find a semi-decent 80 or 100 in the rpice range.