ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new wheels.

e92 330i
eb0fc519.jpg

a726fa8f.jpg

Only joking, this is what really happened. Although the above would be awsome with some road legal streched rubber!

5e14a128.jpg

98d28e64.jpg

23a9910d.jpg

I used the plastidip, tbh the finish isn't great and even after 6 coats it didn't cover everywhere. Good cheap fix though. Thanks for looking!

Fiesta ST-3
haha, love the first set. Plasti-dip is a weird one... sometimes the finish can be good, sometimes not so. How many cans did it take?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Car looks good with the new wheels.

When you say the Plastidip finish isn't great, do you mean looking at it 6 inches away from your face,
or standing at a normal distance from the car?

Last edited:
  e92 330i
Thanks everybody for the positive comments, really wasn't sure at first but I absolutely love them now. Will get them done properly next year me thinks!

haha, love the first set. Plasti-dip is a weird one... sometimes the finish can be good, sometimes not so. How many cans did it take?

I bought 4 as I didn't want to run out, and I used all 4. Pressure isn't great so kept changing them for max pressure.

that looks spot on mate, cup spoiler next? ;)

I wish, for the amount they cost I can't justify it. I have no brake pads left now so I think they're next lol.

Car looks good with the new wheels.

When you say the Plastidip finish isn't great, do you mean looking at it 6 inches away from your face,
or standing at a normal distance from the car?

Up close it's not great, standing at a normal distance it looks great!

looks good! white wheels are a pain to keep clean!

Look forward to washing them every week! Not sure how the plastidip will clean tbh.

e92 330i
very tidy, are the other wheels of a formula renault?

Yes mate they are, for sale if you want them? :)

Neat motor :) your spacers are working well too ;)
Lol yeah, front could do with bigger ones mind :(

Cheers for the close up!!

Finish looks decent!!

They aint too bad, cleaning them is easier then expected, but dirt seems to stain them in the corners, black next time me thinks!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
How much just out of interest for the FR wheels? Wheels look awesome BTW bud good job done on them.

e92 330i
How much just out of interest for the FR wheels? Wheels look awesome BTW bud good job done on them.

He's after £600 for the wheels, comes with 2 spares, so 3 rears and 3 fronts. Although one front has lip damage so would need replacing. They are 3 way splits. Come with slicks (and brand new wets i think)