ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PINK has gone !!

Clio '02 1.4 16v
So i listened to all the advice/stick i got lol.
The pink has now gone, i did the interior bit black, front diamond black, started a couple of wheels today, and also did a bit of colour coding on the front bumper, been on it all day so its time to pack up for the night watch football and have a beer now and show you my progress so far, what you all think?
Please, you must think its better? Lol. I know i do. :rasp:

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

And my finger is at the top of this pic because of the sun lol.

Renaultsport 200
Good! It looks transformed and you have only changed a few bits to black. That goes to show how gash it was before. Looks so much better now

Fiesta ST-3
I'm quick to have a go but also quick to praise. Looks so much better now. Get some tyre shine on those tyres and it will look ace. Make sure you get a proper show and shine up.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Its definately better but its boring now. The only problem before was the gayboy colour. Should of went lime green, something as random but not as ghey.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Well done for taking it on the chin and acting upon it, looks x10000 better! Well done :approve:

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Forgot to mention ive done the mirror caps aswell as you can just about see in the last pic.

I'm a believer of "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't"
So I didn't post on your last thread, but this is a major improvement! Love the blue on black on the wheels!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Looks better now matey, those wheels look like they need a bit more laquer though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Needs pink bits...oh wait ;)

Looks pretty decent that fella, nice one on giving it a go yourself too, the spraying looks good!

Jap Box
Looks like a great improvement :) you going to colour code the middle bit of the front bumper or not? Unsure on how it looks currently.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Needs pink bits...oh wait ;)

Looks pretty decent that fella, nice one on giving it a go yourself too, the spraying looks good!

Lol thanks. Was hard work but im quite proud of it tbh as ive never really done much spraying.

Clio '02 1.4 16v
Looks like a great improvement :) you going to colour code the middle bit of the front bumper or not? Unsure on how it looks currently.

Tbh with you i dont know yet. I might leave it like that. Its something a bit different which isnt all that bad i dont think. What you reckon?

Jap Box
Tbh with you i dont know yet. I might leave it like that. Its something a bit different which isnt all that bad i dont think. What you reckon?

Looks ok as it is, fits in well with the black grill in my opinion but im not sure if it would look better colour coded or not, hard choice really.

Did you get around to de-pinking the interior? Or not yet? :rasp:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks better dude.

What's with the centre moulding being grey?