ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Rattle Factor...

182 has now gone!
Stut tops when on full lock
heat shield.. washer has come off! (easily fixed)
dashboard
passengers seat (not all the time)

Occassionally the drivers door card, strut top/ mounts knock like a jehovahs witness in first in full attack mode, and the drivers seat is like a fooking rocking chair. Apart from that shes mint! Not bad for a W reg french piece though.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Seat belt buckle rattle
Various dash rattles
Drivers door glass rattle (it stops when you press against the glass)
Rear door card rattle
Clutch release bearing squeeks when cold
Clutch pedal creaks when hot

Oh and something still knocks/rattles in the engine bay/front suspension when going over uneven roads.

And i still fecking love it.

Clio 1.4RT
lol my mk1 doesnt have half as many as some of yours!

sunroof rattles slightly, rear suspension creaks and rattle in drivers door. thats about it! lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well i sure didn't buy it for its plushness and rattle free interior.....anyway, who the smeg is listening for the rattles when pushing it 10/10ths along the TT course or over the Welsh B-roads?
Im usually too busy to notice...

200 Gordini
Although i've only had it a day i've heard nothing from my 182, actually quite suprised!

My 1.2 was a b*****d but i put bluetack on most of the clips inside the pillar covers and that stopped it quite a bit.
I also found turning the music up normally made it worse because the bass would cause more rattling lol