ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The RB after a quick detail.

RB Recaro'd 182 Cup
Had my car detailed at work the other day, took advantage of the weather and grabbed a few photos :).

DSCF6970.jpg

DSCF6971.jpg

DSCF6972.jpg

DSCF6984.jpg

DSCF6983.jpg

DSCF6980.jpg

Peoples thoughts on a wheel colour change? Had new tyres fitted a few weeks back and celtic tyres kindly took some paint off for me lol.

Debating whether to keep the red or not, bearing in mind that when it comes to selling red wheels would put alot of people off. Any photoshopers willing to lend a hand would be appreciated ;)

Very nice looks like a good clean.

The diamonds front one pulls off, rear one either use a screwdriver with a rag round or open the boot and take it apart.

RB Recaro'd 182 Cup
Love the red wheels, even if they are so 2010 :eek: :rasp:

haha i know, is there any other red wheelage on here? i feel i'm the only one now :( lol.

Please dont respray the wheels! RB + Red wheels = Bi-WINNING!!

Awesome car mate. Just needs the 3/4 front plate ;)

Thanks mate, i am tempted to keep the red it does look awesome in the flesh.
I do get some funny 'wtf' looks though, most people i know aren't fans lol.

Impreza RB5 #054
Bridgend?
Sure i keep seeing this fown by the Rec
I'm the guy in the 172 Cup

Looks lovely!
Who did the detail? Was it Daz up mcathur glen?

RB Recaro'd 182 Cup
Bridgend?
Sure i keep seeing this fown by the Rec
I'm the guy in the 172 Cup

Looks lovely!
Who did the detail? Was it Daz up mcathur glen?

Ah, i often see a cup bombing around the place lol, guess it is you mate :). Only just seen your spotted thread, i live right by the Rec.

Richard done the detail up the glen, Daz is the one with the mental Subaru yeah?

Impreza RB5 #054
Ah, i often see a cup bombing around the place lol, guess it is you mate :). Only just seen your spotted thread, i live right by the Rec.

Richard done the detail up the glen, Daz is the one with the mental Subaru yeah?

Yeah thats me, your car looks stunning in the flesh.

yeah Daz has the P1, what did Richard charge you for the detail? Thinking of taking mine up to see him.

RB Recaro'd 182 Cup
Yeah thats me, your car looks stunning in the flesh.

yeah Daz has the P1, what did Richard charge you for the detail? Thinking of taking mine up to see him.

Cheers mate.
Rich only charged me £10, they usually give discount to employees from the centre. Worth popping up though, they do a good job. They'll spend hours on your car if its quiet which it usually is lol.