ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Sheep - B2188

200 cup & 106 GTi
Saw the sheep on the road to the ashdown forest, near motts mill, looked like you were turning into evolution? Didn't know you were into rock climbing?!

Nimbus 197
HAHA ME!!! yeh seeing the guy about gettting mi car lowered.. hmm wher wer u??? Didnt seee yew...

Nimbus 197
hmm let me guess.. not in your Trophy??? ... Mi mates dad owns the rock climbing centre.. u eva been? tis a good crack.. also their is a car wrks shop their aswell n a couple of other Companys..PLUS.. How do u no the Number of that Road?? tis prettty RANDOM THING TO NOOO...lol..

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
img4472ra2.jpg

The green sheep. Somewhat of a legend iirc.

200 cup & 106 GTi
I was in the trophy, on the way to work! Was just coming out of the end of my road(motts mill) and saw you go past and turn into evo.
Haven't been climbing there yet, i usually go to harrisons or bowles, although i really should go to evo as in the winter it'd be much easier being indoors!

I know the numbers of most of the local roads, gotta know your home territory ;)

Nimbus 197
20 n 1/2 years.. n neva knew the number of that ROAD lool... i thought u lived further then MOTTS.. hehe.. i always fly round their lool.. dangerous.. LOVE THE HILL THO.. BUGGA ON THE BIKE LOL.. NEVA YET MADE IT!!!..