ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Sights of Manchester

bit of pic wh*reage over the past few days, so many things to try with a DSLR

before the pics thanks to the people who helped me with how to take these, regarding settings etc, you know who you are :)

tried a lower ISO this time, picture quality is 100% better, tried to throw in a few sights of manchester too ;)

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Nice one Jord, should come back down to London, and take some pics for me. I'll pay ya! :)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
you were right round corner from me in my flat. mines next to dukes bar.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it'd look even better with a pink mickey mouse aerial

i still have it at home. i'll save it for the next meet and suprise someone

Clio
nice pics, Jord your car will look sick when the side strips are back on! whats the deal with them?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Bumpstrips...

That would drive me mental lol.

Its proper low at the front now

A silver one
Have you messed with the pics since you've taken them? Or is it just simply using a lower ISO that creates the effects?

I know fook all about photography and think they look awesome!

not messed with them at all................the shutter speed was 30 secs for every one, ISO was lowest, 200 to keep the quality up....and the sparkle lights etc are by the setting of the lens aperture i think....

A silver one
not messed with them at all................the shutter speed was 30 secs for every one, ISO was lowest, 200 to keep the quality up....and the sparkle lights etc are by the setting of the lens aperture i think....

sounds easy then........... :S