ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I hope that is your car is slow and that you haven't got something else planned?
You got some haribo in your glovebox then?
I have been warned about getting into unlicensed taxis

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, it's just that having 3 people in the car doubles the horsepower, but only a quarter is transmitted to the wheels. (Unless I cut the bottom out flintstones style)

Fortunately I have a large collection of DVDs so at least you won't be bored.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Well what ever is easiest for you. My halls are on Notte Street - up by the hoe, so just drop me a text and let me know

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
2 on FB, assuming Dan and Vikki as well, us three, maybe a new member, Lee and Mrs, Stopherson and mate, probably missed a couple too.

You still need to text me your postcode if you want a lift mate

Did you all go down to exmouth in the end and get some pics?

Nice to meet the new guys too (well new as in people I haven't met yet.) Where were you sat on the table stoph?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Lol'ed at the McDonalds Splinter Faction.

who was in that faction then? Was it Mosley in his silver 182? He likes to go get maccyDs...

did I wake that Travelodge person up enough to stick his head out the window again on the way out? I was trying my hardest...