ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE stupidest clio i've ever seen

As father and son....
thats some pretty smooth seamless editing. the excellent fade outs on the music is exceptionally worthy.

poor cars :(

mk5 VDUB polo
the amazing camera quality just makes everyting so much better!!

he's about as good at editing as customizing his car.....

1.2 Clio RL 172/182 Fake
lol he is from scotland and he was getting some stick about his car ona local forum here in NI lol truely tagic car

Oh dear.

I didn't watch all the movie as it was slow and boring, but I'm guessing they didn't make it bounce. Now that would be comedy gold!

mmmm not to everyones taste but theres some harsh comments in this thread - i quite like the suspension - And IMO theres worse on this forum :)

Fiat Panda 100hp
lol the mixin of the music in that vid, and the main stream hip hop and dance sums up the owner ;) top t**t

M135i
definatley not my cuppa tea. the gold one looked ok from the front and i can even just about stomach the air bags but sh*t the bed, what happened to the rear?! imo awful. i detest anything more than a VERY subtle body kit. ok its his choice what he does to the car, so on so forth. i wont even get started with the pearl black one:nono: