ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

These coilovers

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Could some one please advise me on these coilovers . They seem to be pretty cheap has anyone got these and are they any good? It sais it goes lower than 65mm I am hoping to go aprox 80 mm if i can will this cause me any problems the car does very little mileage and is used twice maybe 3 times a week. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-172-Cup-99-01-GAZ-COIL-OVER-SUSPENSION_W0QQitemZ260308214940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item260308214940&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Basic Gaz stuff is alright but nothing impressive. The Gaz gold dampers are much, much better but you'll pay nearer a grand for those retail.

Cheers
M

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Oh right thought i saw a post saying that u had to grind some bits off the other day from arch liners.. prob just imagining things lol, and fletcher im not trying to clone ur car just seems they are almost identicle lol, apart from your far superioir brake set up :p

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Oh right thought i saw a post saying that u had to grind some bits off the other day from arch liners.. prob just imagining things lol, and fletcher im not trying to clone ur car just seems they are almost identicle lol, apart from your far superioir brake set up :p

:approve: