ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of selling up...

Exige S1 + Honda S1
I am being drawn to the dark side! (this is not a for sale ad, im not 100% yet)
Ive got a taste for a honda powered elise/exige. My brother isnt selling his anymore so thats out of the equation.

I have had the car for about 7 months(ish) and its been fun but Im looking for a change or need something RWD. I do feel though that she owes me a good few more months after Ive ironed out the problems and spent a lot of money on it with the ITBs, seats wheels etc.

To be honest I dont know how much its worth.

The spec I can recall is>
2000 ph1 172 (220bhp/170lbft)

Jenvey 48mm ITBs
Catcams 2428 model
Mild headwork
Omex 600 ECU
Lightened Flywheel
KW v2 coilovers
Wilwood 4 pots with Galfer 2 peice discs
Sparco sprint 5 seats and sparco steeringwheel
Rota Circuit 8 lightweight wheels
182 Manifold with magnex twin and decat (sports cat too)
N17 TWO registration
The car is on 75000 but the engine was rebuilt 17000miles ago, every receipt kept in folder to prove work carried out. Almost everything has been replaced for new at some point!

The car has had about 15k spent on tuning.
How much you reckon?

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Alot more than 15k IIRC!

I couldn't hazzard a guess to the price... I wouldn't be 'alot' more than you paid for it, regardless of the TB's.

6k+/-

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Alot more than 15k IIRC!

I couldn't hazzard a guess to the price... I wouldn't be 'alot' more than you paid for it, regardless of the TB's.

6k+/-

thats my thinking, I was going to put 6500 as I prob wouldnt want to sell for less

I'd ask for more, remember that Clio Sport prices dont fall in line with the rest of the world and everyone on here is after a bargain... even if they do all earn £50k a year and can easily afford it ;)

Clio 182
I'd ask for more, remember that Clio Sport prices dont fall in line with the rest of the world and everyone on here is after a bargain... even if they do all earn £50k a year and can easily afford it ;)

50K? i'm sure I read the average was more like 200K. I know i'm on 350K and I drive a Clio not a Ferrari because there's not a car been made yet that can beat a 182 in the twisty's!

Hope you get a good price for it if you decide to sell. Sounds like a lot of money has been spent on it and someone will get a bargain.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
agreed, cliosport prices are different from the real world but most of it is people who are keyboard chancers bored in thier bedroom.

Golf R
it's a tricky time of year to be selling atm, plus a modded car might limit your market slightly... similrly though there might be someone out there who is looking for a modded 172 and happy to pay the price you want for it. you just never know!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Id ceratinly be advertising it to the right market on here, did the yozzasport clio sell for the 10,500 they were asking?