ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This actually made me feel physically sick

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That thing was on a traffic cops programme. Some bird got pulled over driving it, sniffer dog found traces of heroin under the seats, so the owner was probably smacked up when they did all that to it.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  DCi 100
For the whole glare/attention stuff etc I/you/probably most people on here get out on the road, when you see cars like that (the glares being from people typically driving such a thing), is makes me wonder if they realise that their creation is pretty low in the chain in terms of looks.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 arctic
no no guys, you've got it all wrong, i think the guy means he will pay you £5k to take it away.
for a 1.2 it would be no surprise but to do it to a 2.0 is just wrong, the sideskirts would have needed to be changed and correct me if im wrong but would new wings also be required to get that monstrosity to fit as they stick out at te bottom. shocking. :dead: